Saturday, July 15, 2006

Work

Yep, more work news. My best friend - Lisa - got a job where I work, as a..... curtisy clerk? I don't know what that is, but I hope it doesn't involve too many people, Lisa's a bit antisocial. I mean, she likes people that she meets, you know, one on one, but she hates the human race as a collective. I have to say I'm with her. I just hope everything goes alright. If she gets stressed she likes burning things......
On another note, a new guy just joined. And he's pretty cute too. But he's way too young for me, so I'm not going to flirt.
HEheh...... I just realised how many guys I like. 1,2,3,4,5,........6......7............8..... .9....9. 9! 9 guys!...........there is no way I'm going to get them all.
Anyways, more later. Oh ya, on a whining note my cash register broke down today. I think it's evil.....FEAR CASH REGISTER #2!

-kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A courtesy clerk is a hyped-up bagger.

Also, you just summed up my thoughts on people better than I could have myself. For some reason, it always surprises me when people understand me.

Come back to Bedford. We need you.